Jan 18, 2012

Eldar Exodites (Guardians)


So why build Guardians? Well, there are several formations in Apocalypse that make extensive use of them, and are rather quite good, despite actually requiring you taking guardians. Who knows, maybe they'll be a much better unit in the future too. These a just a first test for a few other units I'll be making.

Instead of a normal platform, these use a Cold One from the Dark Elf range to make the heavy weaponry mobile. It seemed more suitable considering the jetbikes I use also have the form of Eldar riding the very same lizards.


I'll be talking a lot about Apocalypse soon, as there will be a rather large game in my future, and I'm working very hard to get all my stuff to a decent standard before the game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger template The Business Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP