Jan 20, 2012

Custom Phantom Titan Head

One of the reasons I got my Phantom was because of it's second hand nature. Although it was never assembled, it lacked a complete top part of the head. I needed to come up with a way to fix this issue by making a head myself.

With this in mind, I wanted to take my scratchbuilding skills I've learned and come up with something that would blend in with the existing model, but have the shape and form of the smaller Revanant titan head. This way it would match up. So, I got out some plasticard, a plastic spoon, some epoxy putty and green stuff to make it happen.

Overall I'm quite pleased with the result. There are a couple flaws, and it doesn't quite match up with the inner head where the steersman sits, but other than that I'm happy with how good it looks on the model.






1 Comments:

DuendE January 21, 2012 at 2:17 AM  

i like the colour scheme !

Great Blog!

Im following you !

You can follow me too !

http://malditoduendeminiatures.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger template The Business Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP