Oct 24, 2011

Dark Eldar Rapier - Painting [2]

So I have started adding actual paint for this model instead of the floor polish paint mix. Cannonfodder had expressed concerns about the model - rest assured, the distortions and looking like it was "warping" was probably the light reflection from the very shiny polish and the transparency. It looks fine to my eyes now. It's also made of plastic, not cardboard so now that the final shape is in place it will stay that way for as long as the glue holds - bring on the flood! Here are a couple of pictures of what I have done so far, but I'm no where near finished yet. Just getting things started.



3 Comments:

woroxon October 24, 2011 at 10:38 PM  

Let me congratulate you, I been doing Ork DIY models and for me a clean cut is dificult. you doing it with that marvelous model are an inspiration. thanks.

Cannonfodder October 25, 2011 at 6:17 AM  

It really lookes less warped now- in fact not warped at all. Good work there. Do you plan to add some big freehand on the wide open spaces?

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger template The Business Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP