Oct 24, 2010

Scratch Build Eldar Fighter

With the Dark Eldar codex about to come in full swing and a few airborne vehicles entering the fray (as I predicted a long time ago) I decided it was time to get my forces up to speed. I'm working on an aircraft that could be used as a Razorwing or a Nightwing and I'm building it from scratch (with a couple of pieces taken from existing models that would be tricky otherwise).

Sizing up the model and getting some plans to scale, I set to work to make a new fighter. My goal is to come close to the Forge World design without being too specific so it's easy enough to put them together. Below are some pictures of my progress.





3 Comments:

eldaraddict October 25, 2010 at 11:57 AM  

Great looking model. Could you post some dimensions or plans? that would be great. It looks to be made out of plasticard. Thanks.

Warhammer39999 October 25, 2010 at 3:50 PM  

Definitely digging this idea. Did you have an actual model to base it off for scale purposes?

P.S. Posting a comment wasn't very intuitive, due to the fact that there was a large box labeled "post a comment," that doesn't do anything. I'm not sure if that's a problem with my browser, or a dead widget on your site though...

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger template The Business Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP