Oct 27, 2010

Scratch Build Eldar Fighter (2)

This is post 400!

So I've had some questions about the Eldar Fighter I'm working on. It is indeed made of plasticard, and the other bits are from an old Eldar tank that I've had laying around for probably the better part of 10 years. It's also how I determined the scale and whatnot.

I've also had the request of making plans for this, well, I'm planning on making more than one of these, so when I get started on the next one I'll document the whole process so it should be easy to follow. Right now I'm still experimenting with a goal and general plan in mind. I can tell you this: if you have a Wave Serpent kit then you will be able to make one of these fairly easily.

At this point, I'm filling in gaps and sealing edges of plasticard with green stuff and sanding it smooth to make sure the craft has that aerodynamic Eldar sleek look.


1 Comments:

KBelleau October 30, 2010 at 12:10 AM  

It's looking awesome, and I'm sure it be seamless with the current model. But when I look at scratch built models vs Paid for Forgeworld models, I always ask myself... what is my time worth?....


I do have an hourly rate, it's 40+ an hour...

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger template The Business Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP