Oct 11, 2010

Dark Eldar? Yes!

Wow. A lot has happened since I last published anything on this blog. Funny how time can slip away so quickly. With that being said, the Dark Eldar have finally shown up, I for one am excited beyond all reason. Back when I first was in this hobby, I started off in WHFB playing Wood Elves. When it came time to move into 40k, I was looking into what army it all came down to Eldar or up and coming Dark Eldar. I chose Eldar and the rest is history. Now without the coming of the new Dark Eldar it gives me a a chance to go back so to speak and pick them up. My only reason for my original choice was because of the poor models in the range. Now there is simply no excuse! What are my plans, well I have some posts to catch up on...

2 Comments:

Silar Lannanaris October 12, 2010 at 3:28 AM  

Glad to see your posting again.

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger template The Business Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP