Apr 25, 2010

Lucius Reaver Titan




So apparently I've been on a scratch building frenzy it seems.  I try not to get distracted, but I keep wanting to build things, perhaps I've got something in common with Orks after all - like the Meks.  I'm in the process of building up a Lucius Pattern Reaver Titan. Well, it isn't exactly the same as a Lucius pattern, but it is very simmilar, so I'm calling it that.

I started with some templates I downloaded, but I didn't like the look of the old Armorcast Reaver the templates were based on, so I've been modifying them to make a different pattern Reaver. So far I've almost got both legs completed.  Have a look at the pictures and check out the size of it.

1 Comments:

Blackhat April 25, 2010 at 7:02 PM  

I’m Roger from Librarium Online. Just wanted to email to ask if you are interested in joining our blog network. This is fairly simple, all we do is to link to each other sites. You can check out some more info on our blog networking here http://www.librarium-online.com/tools/blog-network

Hope to hear back from you 

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger template The Business Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP