Apr 11, 2010

Linebreaker with Eldar

Too Easy.  Well, thats basically my thoughts after playing it yesterday.  This is the mission from the Battle Missions book that involves superheavy vehicles trying to exit the board to blow up a shield generator, and the other army trying to stop them.  Eldar Superheavy vehicles can exit with ease. No new pictures, for this one unfortunately as I forgot the camera.

The downside to this mission is the end result is completely random. I ran the mission with a Revenant Titan, a Scorpion and a Cobra, and they were all off the board on the 3rd turn. That gave me 4 weapons to add to my D6 score - all you need is a 7.  Still, the mission seems rather poor - I don't just want to roll a D6 at the end of the game to determine the winner...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger template The Business Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP