Mar 5, 2010

Where are the Eldar



Question In: "Where are the Eldar?" AKA: What is with all this Imperial Dribble?

Well, the Eldar have taken a backseat for a couple reasons. I'm still playing with my Imperial Guard army the majority of the time, and I've been working on getting that army painted up.

That said, Eldar are soon going to be making a comeback, after I finish retooling some stuff. Eldar have been, and will always continue to be my number 1 army. I've been using my Guard to test out the new gaming environment around here, and I've been plundering some of the things from Guard to be used in my Eldar.

Imperial Guard and Eldar forces are actually quite simmilar now - but that is a discussion for another time. Expect Eldar content to come soon, I have a feeling that something will be unleashed just around the corner...

1 Comments:

tQstudios March 5, 2010 at 2:18 PM  

Thats a sharp looking Eldar force. I look forward to seeing more action from them.

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger template The Business Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP