Dec 31, 2009

Leman Russ Executioner - Redux

Here is the WIP re-painting of the Executioner. In other news, I have some Forgeworld brass coming soon to do all the Inquisition symbols for this army. I also have some nasty-not-niceness plans for the Grey Knights in the army, but I can't say or show just yet, because I don't want the guys reading about it before I pull it on them!

The colors are Blood Red, Boltgun Metal, Ice Blue, Ultramarines Blue, Regal Blue, Asuremen Blue Wash, Badab Black Wash, Macharius Solar Orange, Dwarf Flesh, Burnished Gold, Delvan Mud Wash.




2 Comments:

Warhammer 39,999 December 31, 2009 at 8:05 PM  

Nice, crisp colors there. I like how the blue of the plasma stands out against the red.

Any chance you've got some larger pics around so we can pick out the details?

Akenseth January 1, 2010 at 8:52 PM  

Thanks. I'll have to take some larger pics next time.

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger template The Business Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP