Nov 7, 2009

Must Have Unit - Scorpion


My must have unit for Apocalypse is the Scorpion. There is just something enigmatic about the Scorpion and seeing one amongst the other grav tanks in the warhost. My Scorpion has been responsible for more super heavy kills than any other unit in my army, even Fire Dragons.

The thing I love about the Scorpion is not just the power of the weapon it carries but the accuracy it has; because let's face it, there are plenty of weapons in Apocalypse that are more than capable of doing some real damage. When you need to make the shot, you can count on the Scorpion.

In all, the Scorpion is perhaps the center point in all my Apocalypse war efforts. While other units disable shields, the Scorpion goes in for the kill once they go down.

The other thing that I love about my Scorpion is that through all the battles it has been in, I have never lost it yet.

Check out the video below where the Scorpion fires on the Warhound Titan, and causes a massive 22" explosion!



1 Comments:

KBelleau November 8, 2009 at 4:19 PM  

Scorpions kick arse, I've yet to lose it in a game... been playing mine since 3rd edt.

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger template The Business Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP