Oct 27, 2009

Who are you?

I really wanna know. I've been wondering this for a long time, and I've finally got around to posting about it for the first time. So what exactly am I after? I'm trying to figure out if how we play the game has a relationship to what our personalities are. I really feel there is a connection, and after all, why shouldn't there be.

For myself, I am an INTJ, at least according to the tests that I have taken online. I feel the description really fits me. If you are curious enough, take a look and do the test and see if you match your profile!

Just some food for thought

9 Comments:

Shelexie October 27, 2009 at 9:23 AM  

ISTJ - Does it effect the way I play? Probably to some degree, but more often, it is my lack of game experience that controls my movements. Fun post! Thanks!

RonSaikowski October 27, 2009 at 9:57 AM  

Took it many years ago... ESTJ

Silar October 27, 2009 at 10:52 AM  

I took it and scored INTJ! Maybe it's an Eldar trait??

Squirrel_Fish October 27, 2009 at 1:12 PM  

ENTJ - I've taken this twice already and got the same result. I guess it's official.

Sholto October 27, 2009 at 1:25 PM  

"INTJ - moderately expressed introvert." Sounds about right.

Someone needs to stand up for us introverts and, when they do, I'll be outside, taking a walk :)

the other Kevin October 27, 2009 at 6:43 PM  

ISFP - may be why I like to convert and paint.

Master Darksol October 27, 2009 at 7:48 PM  

INTJ - I'm noticing a lot of introverts in here... ;)

KBelleau October 28, 2009 at 8:15 AM  

INTJ... introvert... not when I'm drinking...

jabberjabber October 28, 2009 at 8:59 AM  

Still ENTJ, same as many years ago.

I've sometimes wondered whether the game attracts certain types more than others?

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger template The Business Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP