Oct 10, 2009

Grey Knights

These are some Grey Knights that I'm working on for my Imperial Guard army. I started off with the Terminators from the Assault on Black Reach set, and sawed off the normal heads, replacing them with Bretonian Knights. I did some more cutting with arms, sword bits and extra marine parts I had laying around, using brass rod for the Nemesis force halberds. They need some work and green stuff in some joints to rebuild what I cut away, and some plasticard for details. I also got to file down some markings and such.




1 Comments:

Lucas October 11, 2009 at 8:09 PM  

It's hard to see the models (The models are black, with a bright back ground) but I think they will look awesome when they get painted up.

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger template The Business Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP