Sep 7, 2009

Back to the Eldar

So I've charged up my flux capacitor and I just need to get myself up to 88 miles per hour. Actually, no, not really. However now that all the Apocalypse and a little bit of Imperial Guard is behind me at least for a while, I can go back to concentrating on some Eldar stuff that I was meaning to do.

I have my Titan to finish and properly base, and I want to fix up a few models and I have some more Forgeworld goodness to attend to in the form of Eldar vehicle upgrade kits that will need to be magnetized to the vehicles. I suppose the upgrades really aren't that essential but I'm going to do it for completeness.

I also have an upcoming project where I will be building a new gaming table with the theme of an Exodite world. I have a few ideas, and will even be making use of the extra Revanant Titan head.

On top of all that I might have some commissions on some Eldar models to do. We'll see how things go.

2 Comments:

The_King_Elessar September 8, 2009 at 11:04 PM  

Crashed Revenant head?! Sounds awesome. How big, 6'x4'?

Akenseth September 10, 2009 at 9:57 PM  

Well, the head will be used as part of a structure/statue/facade. The table will be made in my usual style, which is a series of 8 2 foot by 2 foot interlocking tiles.

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger template The Business Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP