Aug 1, 2009

Hunter Helmet



After getting some feedback about the Exodite Hunter conversion I decided to have another go at the helmets. I thought about using plasticard, but I would have to get some thicker stuff than what I already had. Then it hit me. The answer was staring me in the face the whole time. The way to create a perfect crest was already beautifully setup within the existing model.

All I had to do was take a file and file down the existing Dire Avenger plume and put some notches into the rear. Instant Fire Dragon type headgear without much fuss or effort.

1 Comments:

Karnstein August 1, 2009 at 6:07 AM  

Looks way better than the first version. Nothing beats simple ideas. ^^

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger template The Business Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP