Jul 15, 2009

Sonic Lance

I'm starting with a Sonic Lance for my titan because I just couldn't resist putting some paint on it. This is what I've come up with. I've added runes all along the barrel and fin, and painted it up in my army colors. I think I want to add a banner onto each of these lances like the older style Eldar Titans had way way back. Colors used: Orkhide Shade, Badab Black Wash, Lich Purple, Warlock Purple, Snot Green, Scorpion Green, Regal Blue, Ultramarines Blue, Ice Blue, Skull White.

3 Comments:

Dverning July 15, 2009 at 12:17 PM  

Looks like a good start and it makes me intrigued to see what the final looks like.

I'm suitably jealous of your Revenant... I need to get one of those.

Mitch July 15, 2009 at 2:20 PM  

That is a nice paint job! I once had an Artic Cat snowmachine with a similar purple and green! :)

Mitch
http://ottawagamer.blogspot.com/

Anonymous,  February 5, 2010 at 6:51 PM  

ok that's fine, i just added even more fresh emo backgrounds for my blog
http://www.emo-backgrounds.info

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger template The Business Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP