Jul 22, 2009

Post 200

9 months in, this is post 200! Thanks to everyone who have made this blog a roaring success and a extra special thanks to Ron and all the other people visiting and commenting from the From The Warp blogging group.

The blog keeps me motivated to keep working on stuff. One day (soon) I can see my entire army being "finished". By finished of cource I mean getting ready to buy more things after everything else is assembled and painted. All the comments you guys give is a great help and gives me tons of feedback so I can keep improving!

Here is some more random statistics at the time of this post:

45 blog followers.
4,816 YouTube views, and 28 subscribers.

Thanks everyone and happy gaming.












5 Comments:

Dazza July 22, 2009 at 3:43 AM  

No my friend, 46 follows as of 10 seconds ago... Congrats i suppose.

HuronBH July 22, 2009 at 10:56 AM  

Congrats on 200. I do not think I am an official follower, but you have been in my blog list for a while now so I read and follow your blog pretty as you post stuff. Keep up the good work. One question, how do you afford all the awesome FW stuff you keep showing off on this Blog?

RonSaikowski July 22, 2009 at 11:02 AM  

Congrats on the milestone.

Akenseth July 23, 2009 at 11:19 PM  

Thanks guys!

@ HuronBH: Well, it's not so much affording as in "need to have". ;) I currently have 4 things from Forgeworld personally (2 Scorpions - One is a Storm Serpent, 1 Cobra, and 1 Revenant Titan), my gaming group has some other things, like a Tiger Shark, Stompa, and Warhound Titan (though the latter two are scratchbuilds). I've wanted some of these models for a while and I finally decided to just go all out and get them.

Akenseth July 24, 2009 at 12:05 AM  

Actually, I now need to correct myself, I also have the 2 Falcon Type II, and 1 Wave Serpent Type II, and an additional Falcon Type II that was used for the Storm Serpent.

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger template The Business Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP