Jul 29, 2009

Army Update

 

It's been a while since I did one of these, so I thought I would post it up for the sake of posting it. I realized that after I took this picture I forgot to put out a unit of Storm Guardians and my Cloudrunners (Nightwings). Oh well, there is always next picture, I can't be bothered to set it all back up now that it is all put away.

I'm not certain on the exact points, but I would estimate that there is about 10,000 points here (2500 points are in Super Heavy Vehicles). Some of the models here are being redone for this army, they are old Eldar models I had from way back.

4 Comments:

Aleksi Lehtio July 29, 2009 at 2:33 PM  

Awesome! I really cant describe the army better :D.

Akenseth July 30, 2009 at 12:43 AM  

Thanks guys! It's been lots of work so far, but totally worth it!

Karnstein July 30, 2009 at 8:00 AM  

Really lovely and amazing. Esp. the amount of super heavy tanks in a eldar force.

And you can really see the progress you have made over the time by comparing the new and old paint schemes.

Guess I still have a long way to go.^^

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger template The Business Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP