Jun 15, 2009

Storm Serpent Places 3rd!

The Storm Serpent took 3rd place at the Astro Mag's Datasheet Competition! I scored a 133/150 possible points. Not too shabby at all. After testing this thing out in full swing the other night, I'm ready to finally put this project at a close at least for a while, though I have a few things discuss about it's nature in some upcoming posts. Congratulations to the other people who entered the contest. If you haven't checked out the other entries, I highly reccomend you have a look, there is some great things there that will surely spice up your games of Apocalypse.

2 Comments:

Batjutsu June 16, 2009 at 5:43 AM  

Shame not 1st, but congrats :-)

Akenseth June 16, 2009 at 8:59 PM  

Thanks! I really went all out on this.

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger template The Business Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP