Jun 30, 2009

Nurgle Warhound - WIP



This is the famous Warhound titan that you've heard about if you've been reading my blog. It started life some time ago, and with Canada Day aproaching, and our big Apocalypse game coming up I decided to finish him once and for all. I got all the green stuff and caulking done and finished up all the modeling. The entire titan was made from scratch. The only part that wasn't is the crushed and slimed Falcon (this being an Eldar blog, I couldn't resist doing that) that was left over from my Storm Serpent conversion. This is still majorly work in progress but I'm going to take it as far as I can before the big game. I want the guys to be happy with it.

1 Comments:

Mik June 30, 2009 at 10:14 AM  

Icky. I don't want to touch it. I don't even want my army on the same table for fear of catching something.

Very well done!

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger template The Business Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP