Jun 24, 2009

Battle Report - VS Chaos Marines

This was a fun battle with my opponent. I got to try out two new things during this game. The first was my new army list, and the second was being able to try out the new camera. It really made a difference in both the still pictures and video quality and framerate. I'm very happy with the result, and I'm sure it will be a lot easier on your eyes!

Back to the battle: I lured my opponent into the corner and sped away, with my reserves joining up on the other side. Once there it was just a matter of firing away and concentrating firepower on units until they died.

Deep striking Terminators with combi-meltas are not fun at all however...

Check out the video below. I also changed the intro to my videos a bit going forward, I hope you guys approve.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger template The Business Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP