May 7, 2009

Cloudrunner Bright Lance Mount

Follow the Cloudrunner Project

My Bits in the mail just arrived from Horde O Bits on eBay and I got to trying them on my Cloudrunner/Nightwing conversion. This is part of the cockpit from a Warwalker and it serves nicely for adding on additional armor and to mount the Bright Lances onto the model. Let me know what you think.

Also, just a quick reminder. I'm looking for someone who has an Epic Scale Eldar Storm Serpent that would be willing to take a few pictures of it. It would go a long way to helping me with my upcoming conversion.



3 Comments:

The Inner Geek May 7, 2009 at 10:10 AM  

I like it! What a great flyer.

CJ October 24, 2012 at 3:33 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
CJ October 24, 2012 at 3:34 PM  

have you ever completed this project? I would love to see some finished pictures if you have them?

I was wondering which bits you used around the wings as seen in the top picture I cant seem to place them.

Currently looking into doing this conversion in order to play with the corsair list from FW IA:11 so any help would be greatly appreciated!

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger template The Business Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP