Apr 30, 2009

Storm Serpent Sketch

As if I needed motivation to continue working on things and getting me distracted from finishing one thing so I can jump to something else haphazardly. The Astro Mag is running a Datasheet Competition and I decided that it would be a good idea to use this to work towards my Storm Serpent. I plan to have the entire model and datasheet done and tested in time to submit it.

I decided it would be a good idea to at least do one drawing to wrap my head around the conversion before I do anything to get an idea of everything I will need. While my artistic abilities with drawning are rather (how shall I put it?) lacking, I know the finished product will be much better.

If anyone out there has a Storm Serpent model and would be willing to take a few pictures of it for me please leave a comment! Thanks guys.

My (Horrible) Sketch:


The Epic Scale Model:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger template The Business Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP