Mar 4, 2009

Eldar Terrain - World Spirit Shrine - Part 1

It occoured to me today that while running this new army that I don't really have much in the way of terrain for it. I do have a few elements that I'll be taking from the now defunct display board, but I don't really have any big pieces that match their Imperial counterparts. After stocking up on foamcore and other goodies I decided it was time to get some Eldar terrain (and hopefully in time for the next battle).



I started by penning my idea out onto cardboard to get a rough idea, and then transfered it to the foamcore. I tried to capture the Eldar design (Rule of 3, 5 and 6 for patterns, curves, but few circles) while allowing me room to cut the foamcore cleanly. I'll be getting 3 of this shape in total to make the spines of the World Spirit Shrine and finishing things up with greenstuff and a cardboard tube that was left over from when I made the elevated pipe. Eventually I'll be making an Apocalypse Datasheet for this 14 inch towering Shrine to give it a little bit of extra spunk.

Let me know what you think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger template The Business Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP