Dec 29, 2008

Exodite Ancient Dragon


Time for a post-Christmas update. After getting a High Elf dragon as a Christmas present, I've decided to go ahead and start working on the tank faction of my Exodites. This new model is very awesome, easily one of my favorites in the entire range. So far I've given it a few basecoats of the army standard colors, and matched it up with the Cold Ones. 



The base was made from cutting about half of the rock of the High Elf dragon rock down and placing it on a Warwalker base, then adding greenstuff and a cut up weapons platform to it. It was then painted in the same fashion as the other bases in my army. 

The Dragon will be used as a Fire Prism in my army.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger template The Business Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP