Oct 30, 2008

Eldar Terrain - Part 2

Heres part 2 in making a bit of Eldar terrain. I've taken the original piece and rotated the top 90 degrees to give a bit more of a 3-Dimensional feel to the model. I've added a banner from my bits box onto the back, and I have greenstuff and spirit stones on both sides. The entire piece was then placed on a rectangle of foam board, and that was then glued to a plastic blank protector normally found in those containers of CDs that you can buy. I've sealed the sides of the model with a light coat of varnish.

All thats left is to put greenstuff on the base, and paint it in the same manner as the other bases, and I will have a nice display piece for my army.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

  © Blogger template The Business Templates by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP